How To Configure Glo APN Settings 2020
As a Glo customer you may not know this, that you can configure your phone without manually with waiting for automatic settings from the service provider- Globacom. And sometimes requesting configuration settings from the service provider might not work. You can be told that your phone cannot be configured automatically please contact customer care. But that shouldn’t be a problem. I will show you how to configure Glo APN Settings 2020.
And you can configure both your smart phone and normal button phones.
Glo Confirmation Setting For Android Smart Phone Users- How To Configure Glo APN Settings.
This is setting for Android Smart Phone Users.
• Go To Settings>>>wireless & network. Here name might change.
• Click on mobile network- Access point names – and click on the + button on the top and click add new APN.
• Set name to Glo HIS.
• APN Is Set yo GloFlat.
• Then both username and password should be set as- Flat.
• The authentic type should be set as PAP or CHAP.
• Other Settings should be left at the present format or not set
Glo Configuration Settings For Push Button Phones.
•Go to settings>>>connectivity>>> Data accounts for Tecno phones, Itel or any other similar phones.
• Press Ok on the Sim that you want to configure -Glo.
• Then click option and add new ps account.
• Set account name to- Glo Flat.
• APN should be -Gloflat.
• Then username and password should be set as -Flat.
•Authentication type should be left at -normal.
You should also note this, Nokia push button should look for Configuration under settings – Configuration-Settings. In the configuration scroll down to — personal settings.
All other things like account name, access point name, username and password should be set according to the settings above.
And homepage should be left empty or enter http://gloworld.com
The above are how to configure Glo APN Settings successful. You may wish to tell a friend about it. You can do that by sharing this article.