Fidelity Bank Transfer Code How To Use It
All Fidelity Bank clients/customers and those intending to be. Let me walk you through this, Fidelity Bank Transfer Code how to use it.
Fidelity Bank Transfer allows you to carry out mobile transfer of funds, recharge airtime, utility bills payment and so on. And all you need is a mobile phone.
How To Use Mobile Transfer Code.
The steps are simple, you have to do it this way.
• dial *770# on your mobile phone.
• See the on- screen command and choose 1 from the list.
• To activate the transfer you have to enter your Nuban account number.
• Next is to authorize the the transaction with a 4 – digit PIN.
• After the above you are have successfully registered and the all the features to use and transfer are on your phone.
• Then if you want to make a transfer dial *770*amount*account number#
• Put your 4- digit PIN to finish the transaction.
• To recharge dial *770*amount#
•To check balance dial *770*0#.
And now with Fidelity Bank Transfer Code you can,
– make transfers to Fidelity Bank and other banks.
– Check your account balance.
– Airtime top up.
– make bill payments.
Also note that this service is available to Fidelity Bank customers.
And you must use your registered phone number that you submitted with Fidelity Bank.
The maximum amount you can transfer in a day is #200,000.00 and that of Airtime is #20000. 00.
This service is available 24 hours once there is network and is available for uses of MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat.
What Is Fidelity Bank Transfer Code?
Fidelity bank Transfer Code is *770# When you dial this on your registered phone number that you submitted with Fidelity bank. Then you see some command. Depending on if you have registered before. Follow the on screen demand and finish your transaction.
How do I get my Fidelity Bank Token.
For Fidelity token app, download Fidelity token from your mobile stores and activate using your online banking credentials available on Android and iPhones.
If you need hard token, then visit any Fidelity bank branch close to you .